View Single Post
Old 1st December 2021, 10:53   #17
Ginger Teddy
Regular poster

Rover 75 Tourer conn SE Auto

Default car struggling to start when cold

Hi Simon
I have decided to book the car into W. H. Brand in Lincolnshire, they had the Rover/MG franchise for many years before the demise of the marque.They have the MG franchise for the chinese made models currently, but the main thing is they still look after Rover vehicles that old customers bring in to them and they know these cars. They currently have a 2005 MG ZT on the forcourt in grey, looks nice. I explained the current issue and said that I need a proper diagnosis as have been ripped off by garages out my way who don`t understand or even care and just want to take my money and if it wasn`t for the guys on the Rover 75 club who have helped me to keep it going with their knowledge it would have been scrap a couple of years back. So I will be taking it next week and we will take it from there. I have to walk past it in the drive to get to the Astra and although it is a design spec model so not basic, it`s not my classy Rover. So thanks again Simon, mbonwick, dave lincs, Yorkshire GOC and others for their help and advice, Regards Paul
Ginger Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote