View Single Post
Old 1st December 2021, 12:53   #112
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torqueofthedevil View Post
What have Pakistani grooming gangs got to do with migrants crossing the Channel? Secondly, please tell me how many of the approximately one million "regugees" who entered Germany in 2015 took part in the revolting attacks on the following New Year's Eve? Finally, where did Saga_lout mention rape/sexual "assualt" by Afghans?
The way you have worded that is almost suggesting the victim is acceptable collateral damage.
Watching things like police interceptors there are foreigners committing crime. Jail them then deport them, simple as that. If they run the risk of abuse or death in their own country, they should have thought about that before committing crime here. We will give you a save place but commit crime and you are out. To much pussy footing round. FWIW there is a case where I think English parents so abuse their son he lost both legs, the parent will be out of jail after only 5 years. Government is talking about making similar crimes a life term but these parents did not get the maximum sentence so making it life is "pointless"

macafee2
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote