View Single Post
Old 25th November 2021, 09:09   #134
another_clean_sheet
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDTI Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saga Lout View Post
So, the only illness in the history of the world where natural immunity is weaker than a man made vaccine that fades after a few short months? Do you realise how stupid that sounds? The natural immunity is already going beyond two years in most studies. If that's what you believe then you're a lost cause. The fly in the ointment is that I'm not anti vax, I believe if you've not had the virus you should get jabbed, what I don't believe is the garbage that's being spouted to coerce people into getting jabbed regardless of status, when they started scaring children into getting it that was enough. I don't believe anything `official` right now concerning this virus, the figures are being manipulated daily. I don't care about any other county as their numbers are no concern to our progress through this virus. You can believe what you want but I'm happy to sit on the outside looking in, I have no reason to take the jab no matter what the `experts` might say. I saw one yesterday, a professor Jonathan Ball stating you must get the vaccine even if you've had the virus, imagine my surprise when I found out he gets money from people who make vaccines, call me cynical but I think he lies to keep them happy, I'm certain that many other experts are pushing the jabs for similar reasons. If you want to carry on getting vaccinated with a vaccine that clearly isn't working very well, be my guest, when you're on your fifth jab I'll pay for an independent blood test to check my immunity against yours, how does that sound?

So the British Society for Iimmunology is wrong also?
I will take up your offer of a blood test and in return I will renew your subscription to the Flat Earth Society
another_clean_sheet is offline   Reply With Quote