View Single Post
Old 17th September 2020, 11:28   #37
Retap
Loves to post

MG ZT-T CDTi

Hi Arctic, thanks for your comments i actually had to file a snaggy bit down on the arm, not much just to smoothen it up a bit for a nice freshly shaved fit as was slightly snaggy. When the arm arrived and opened it to find bush pressed on already i was a bit concerned tbh and immediately noted the bush looked to far on about 2mm beyond the line, not massive but enough to cause mis alignment on the sub frame it would seem. When did other side last year bought new arm and bush in same way but both came separate in the box so pressed bush on upto the line comparing it with old arm next to it and fitted no probs with the old bolts to, that was a weekend job for me... Certainly will not be making that mistake again!

Have some images to post no probs, just need to subscribe to do it by looks of it...

Edit

I have to jack that drivers side wheel up again nxt few days to see if the bearing sounds rough and when i do i shall take a picture of the arm with moog bush as put a black line on the arm where the fitted cheapo bush was fitted to on the arm and at last look there is a good 5mm between that line and the edge of moog bush so yeah the cheapo bush was pressed on well to far. images to follow...

Last edited by Retap; 17th September 2020 at 11:43..
Retap is offline   Reply With Quote