View Single Post
Old 18th January 2020, 13:15   #15
kelvo
Gets stuck in

MG ZT 190 SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by grout20 View Post
For the models that can have Cruise control... and why not the 1.8? ... a system that you can decrease by 1 mph at the flick of the switch.

Have never looked ... but I assume BMW 3 or 5's have this feature?

Good topic for a thread btw

Cheers

John
Being able to step down the cruise control would be a useful feature, sometimes you do just need to back off a bit. Suppose now you would have adaptive cruise control to allow a constant gap between the vehicles in front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnu View Post
Illuminated ring on ignition - Project Drive casualty

Really annoys me that you have to fiddle around in the dark to find the ignition slot in later MG-R's
Never fitted to 75/ZT, think this was only 45/ZS, but it would be handy in the dark.

Puddle lights seem like a good feature, either under the door mirrors or in the doors themselves. Add to that auto-folding mirrors, although wonder if it is possible to fit a system to existing powerfolds?

Heated windscreen? Not seen the MG version, but I hate the Ford ones as the element wires are very noticeable in certain lights which I find distracting.

I suppose we should also be thankful that we didn't get infernal annoyances such as stop/start and electric handbrakes though.
kelvo is offline   Reply With Quote