View Single Post
Old 12th February 2022, 19:23   #29
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

I actually paid for 2 months of NowTV, as it was an offer to try to tempt me back. But I was planning to sign up even just for one month, as I wanted to watch the last 7 episodes of Dexter:New Blood. My father had saved them for me (he has an all singing all dancing Sky subscription), but with the work I am doing at the moment, I do not have time to watch it with him, and besides, I dont think he was too interested in it - not having watched the original seasons as I did.

The original Dexter series was fantastic for the most part, although some seasons were a little repetitive, but with enough suspense to keep me watching.

The New Blood series, I thought was quite a good bookender, especially after reading some of the negative reviews of the last episode, certainly much better than the last episode of Dexter, which I thought was a bit of a cop out. There were a few issues with the ending though (of New Blood), in terms of how believable it was, with a lot of assumptions to be made or liberties taken in time scales.

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!
clf is offline   Reply With Quote