View Single Post
Old 25th November 2021, 15:19   #135
edwardmk
Gets stuck in

MG ZT 260, Rover 75 Connie SE auto

It's going to be very interesting going forwards how the stats change, but I'm also deeply suspicious of many of the stats being quoted. Back in the days of the Framington heart study, the researchers studied data from over 20 countries. They threw out the data from the countries that didn't support their hypothesis and finally ran with only eight countries. No mention was made in the study of this dumping of data that didn't fit the narrative they were trying to prove. Rinse and repeat with big tobacco. Rinse and repeat with brain damage in boxers, footballers. Follow the money and the hubris, but it's not always easy to do. Check out the Vioxx scandal. We know big pharma likes big profits, and that makes me suspicious. I've had all three jabs, but I don't want to be jabbed every six months for the rest of my life. And I do think it's unconscionable to start jabbing young children with mRNA therapy for something that has no long term track record and that 99.999% of children make a fast and full recovery from. I was chatting to a GP patient who told me that lateral flow tests are very inaccurate, and often contradict the PCR tests. There are hordes of folk being told they have Covid when they don't, and many who have Covid but don't get tested because they think it's just a bad cold. Let's not get too polarised and be safe out there as best as we individually can.
edwardmk is offline   Reply With Quote