View Single Post
Old 13th July 2015, 22:22   #117
Mark2000cc
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTI

Hi all, sorry this post is a little late, I've had a few health issues to contend with...

I want to thank everyone on this forum that attended, it was a absolutely fantastic day, with exactly 100 cars attending. Which I'm sure you will agree is a massive improvement on last year of 61. I have had nothing but compliments on the organisation of the meet, from the signage to the marshalls, to the trophy presentation. Everyone had a truly memorable day. More than a few people said to me that it was very much like a northern POL, obviously not that big... Yet!

I would like to thank all of my sponsors and marshalls, and also the company who supplied my trophies.

Everyone is already asking about the next one, but I'm going to recover from this one first!
When I first had a thought about holding a meet at sherwood, I never imagined how popular it would become so quickly. But that's down to the members, so I thank you so much for that.
For some of the biggest, well known people in the world of Mgrover to compliment the meet to the hilt, makes all the months of hard work, advertising and generally pushing the meet down people's throats, worth it.

Thank you again, and I hope to see you next year.