Thread: Testicle Pain
View Single Post
Old 30th March 2021, 20:43   #347
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

I may have jumped the gun slightly, it looks like they haven't written me off just yet, thank god.

Tracey called the hospital, they want me to try a lidocaine cream, they want to try and pin-point which area/nerve is being triggered before they go in cutting anything else.

They want me to wait as long as possible before having another operation, as I've already had two operations within 5 months of each other. They also say the orchiectomy could still improve things, that nerve pain can take some time for the body to forget, I'm not sure about that one TBH, it's been four months already and I'm now back to where I was pre-op, it's like nothing ever happened

Since losing one of the boys I do get moments where I do feel like things are improving, but then the pain returns and knocks me for six. We shall see how things pan out over the next coming weeks, will be speaking with the surgeons again and see where I'm at, the doc actually wants me to keep a diary. lol

Thanks for listening guys, written it down/typing it out helps make sense of it all I guess.

Last edited by Dallas; 1st July 2021 at 18:13..
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote