Thread: Testicle Pain
View Single Post
Old 1st July 2021, 19:04   #350
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

I was back at the hospital today seeing the colorectal team, if it isn't one thing it's another. I've been a sufferer of haemorrhoids for several years now, pretty much caused by my early work career, it seems that hard work has ended up knackering one of my ball$, caused me a hernia and given me piles WTF.

Today I was seen by a lovely young lady, lots of questions and then out comes the fingers, you can imagine what happens next I made her laugh a few times, always the joker me.

Piles! she tells me, wants me to go back and have either a sigmoidoscopy or another colonoscopy and have them banded again, she even mentioned surgery. She spoke about a nerve block to the pudendal nerve, this nerve innervates the rectum and the lower part of the scrotum, we are wondering if there is a connection to why I suffer testicle/scrotal pain...

In the meantime I'm seven months post orchiectomy and thankfully all the post surgery pain has gone, I had some terrible weird pains I tell you. I seem to be back at my baseline with a slight improvement to the ball pain, but not enough to allow me to live normally.

I'm back at the Uro's next month and I'm wondering do I push for more surgery, or do I play the waiting game some more to see if the Orchiectomy improves things any further? Bare in-mind the pain I get becomes excruciating and I often wish for the other bollock gone, I believe nerve cutting is the answer.

Last edited by Dallas; 1st July 2021 at 20:21..
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote