View Single Post
Old 16th April 2021, 07:42   #1
PaulGM

MGZT

Default Wondering about the history

So I’ve just bought myself another ZT to add to my collection and now have 2 with relative vague history and was wondering if anyone might know something of these cars;

1. 1.8 160 WJ04 UKA Mk 1 in Copperleaf red. 84k with 4 previous owners. MOT history shows it having only covered 200 miles in the past 5-6 years and there’s a void in its MOT history from 2016 til April 2021. In giving it a detail I would suggest it’s been sat growing green stuff in the nooks and crannies but it’s largely now a shining example. Anyone know anything of it’s history per chance?

2. 2.5 190 BX53 YLU Mk 1 in solar red. 26k on the clock purchase over 3 years ago. Took a chance on this one back in 2018 when buying it unseen and whilst it was generally in VGC again there is lack of ownership history. At one point I found a picture on the interweb that showed it looking rather sad in a barn / lock up but I’ve not been able to find the pic again since. It’s now something of a show car so looking far happier! Again, anyone know anything of its history?

I’m intrigued ....

Ps. First post on here so thanks all!

Last edited by Fusilier; 16th April 2021 at 08:25.. Reason: Duplicate Posts
PaulGM is offline   Reply With Quote