View Single Post
Old 10th January 2011, 18:42   #10
moonstoneboy
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Connoisseur SE CDT Tourer - naturally in Moonstone Green

Hi Laser 558 (you will probably recognise my Avatar).

We are in Salerm (near Boulogne sur Gesse).

I hope this does not put a dampener on things re retirement but if you are not at UK State retriement age then you may be able to enrole in the French health system for a year or two and then you will need comprehensive health insurance until you are at state retirement age.

Sounds like you have got a mighty fleet of MG Rovers - lots of drives down fly homes.

Have met with Steve, admittedly a while ago (must contact him soon). Problems of trying to use maximum time to work on the house.

I normally see very few 75s and Zts on our trips - on our last trip think I only saw two and they were on the A71 within about 15 minutes of each other.

Find parts places like Feux Vert a laugh - if it is not a Renault or Peugeot forget it and then they seem to hold very little for these. However, Relpet ferrets things out.

Now that virtually all the work is done keen for meetings in France if we are there.

Paul

Unfortunately for you lot, we are now stuck behind a broken train. We'll be here for quite a while but I don't care, I'm now on overtime.
London tube train announcement
moonstoneboy is offline   Reply With Quote