View Single Post
Old 28th June 2021, 14:53   #61
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

“It is becoming increasingly apparent that owning a R75 carries the risk of being more than slightly mad. "Covid is no worse than catching the 'flu." "Take hydroxychloroquine." "Not a chance of being vaccinated." Etc etc.
Might I suggest that these people put a sticker on their bumpers "Keep your distance" or "Beware" or "I'm immortal". In the meantime a swift read of this article from a doctor who's worked for 32 years in acute wards might penetrate - but I doubt it. “

It shows how low the discussion has become when the slicing and dicing of posts is once again prejudicially used to make a point that was not made, or even relevant.

Who said all deaths were due to C-19? On the other hand it was said that C-19 deaths were put down as ‘contributing factors’ when the cause of death was something else, and those factors would undoubtedly cause death by themselves.

To suggest that some of us are mad, or risking it, is offensive. If we can’t maintain decorum it’s a poor show. Further, to have a Moderator thanking such a suggestion, one who has earlier deleted such rubbish, is, well, maybe better to not go any further.