View Single Post
Old 9th November 2015, 08:25   #7
Ian G
This is my second home

Small

Thanked 2,991 Times in 1,431 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebyrd View Post
"A drive from Birmingham............make that time of the year a little less Midland-centric". Cadbury World is nearer Birmingham!!!. Are you having a laugh Paul, or just telling me to mind my own business and stop offering suggestions. Sorry if I stood on any toes when offering my suggestion for Gaydon, but the venue of Cadbury World takes some explaining in relation to your OP.
Maybe I can tidy this one up Brian
At the time of writing (15th Oct) Paul and myself had the national 75% planned at a venue several miles from Birmingham.. But after reading comments on the forum and also chatting to members at meets it became clear that it would be more member friendly to hold the national closer to the POL (we do listen sometimes) so the search for a suitable and fresh venue began. My first contact with Cadbury World was on the 23rd of October so Reebs was correct when he made the post on this thread and there was no intention to deceive.
Hope this answers your question mate and I look forward to seeing you again in a week or so.
Cheers Ian