View Single Post
Old 31st July 2021, 13:47   #108
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

I've been getting a "glitch" a couple of times whereas the electric handbrake wont release You can here the car go through it's ready mode with the contactors opening or closing but the car wont move The first time it happened I hadn't closed the door fully & the car refused to move til I'd closed it properly

The second time I was at a loss I had to resort to the equivalent of turning the turning the power off at the wall (broadband when calling the call centre) which entails carrying a 10mm spanner to undo the battery terminal for a short while then re-connecting it, (apparently it's a thing with some other marques of BEV's ) It resets the car & all was well, Apart from that the car has been absolutely Stella.

I've read the upcoming MG Marvel R & MGZS ev / MG5 ev facelift models will have the MG i-smart mobile app as the European servers are now live, Pity the first generation of ZS/MG5 ev's wont be eligible as they don't carry the necessary software/hardware due to some c0ckamamie data protection law

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto

Last edited by Lancpudn; 31st July 2021 at 14:01..
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote