View Single Post
Old 17th October 2017, 21:36   #1
Dragrad
This is my second home

None * DROWNED

Thanked 1,664 Times in 1,081 Posts
Angry I am SO FURIOUS!

I am SO FURIOUS! 😡
I went to Asda this morning for a bottle of coke to go with dinner. I was waiting in the self checkout line and I dropped a £20 note. The lady in front of me picked it up. I thanked her and told her that it was mine and she said, "The things found on earth are kept by the collector," and walked away!!!

I looked at the person behind me who looked just as shocked as me, and I said, "Do I look like an ATM? Give me back my £20!" She had the nerve to walk away. I followed the lady into the car park. She was clearly walking at a fast pace to get away from me. When she got to her car she put the bags on the ground to open the boot. I was super angry at this point! I decided that her "finders keepers" rule just presented the perfect opportunity for retribution, so I grabbed her grocery bags, laughed, and then said "The things found on earth are kept by the collector!"

I walked to my car. I was nervous, mad, but had a sense of satisfaction all at the same time. I can say I've never stolen anything in my life but......

4 sirloin steaks
1 chicken
2 salmon steaks
A nice little selection of cheeses
Milk, eggs and bacon
4 tins of baked beans
And.....
2 bottles of red wine!
I thought.... WOW!

Karma bit well here! Not bad for £20

(Plagarised of course )

Andrew