View Single Post
Old 2nd February 2019, 14:20   #3
Darcydog
This is my second home

Thanked 3,170 Times in 2,096 Posts

Only strange thing I saw was when driving East on the A31 over the New Forest late one night. It was pitch black and then to my left I saw a couple of blue flashing lights from a couple of Police cars (I assumed) - I slowed down as did the car behind me but realised as the road ran steadily off to the right that these police cars were a good couple of hundred yards off into the Forest - looking at the map later they must have been on the minor road that meanders over the Forest from Nomansland towards Ringwood.

Whilst watching the blue flashing lights as I’m driving along a white spherical object came out of the dark about 10ft above me traveling almost straight over me - just slightly to my left and passing over me at a slight angle. It was fast but clearly visible.

The chap behind me must have seen it as well because as I looked in my rear view mirror he swerved a bit then slowed down. As I did.

To this day I have no idea what it was, it was not windy that night and it was travelling in a straight line to the SW as I travelled East.

The Police presence may have been a coincidence but I do think it odd that whatever it was it came from almost exactly where I could see the blue flashing lights.

Never seen it again and no one that I have mentioned it too has seen similar.
Darcydog is offline   Reply With Quote