View Single Post
Old 2nd February 2019, 15:07   #4
planenut
Regional Secretary

Rover 1.8T Tourer

Thanked 2,036 Times in 1,264 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobSun View Post
.......On Monday at about 4.30 pm my son was outside having a cig and I was in the kitchen starting the evening meal. Suddenly the door burst open and my son dragged me outside saying WTF are those. He then dragged me round the side of the house and pointed to three objects that had just flown over it. There were three pitch black spheroidal objects going at a very fast rate. They were flying in a slightly staggered line, half a vee shape, and each one had a very bright light blue light coming from the rear. There was no noise at all. It appeared to both of us that they were slowly rotating, or intermittently rotating about the axis going through that light. In a matter of seconds they were small dots in the distance and then gone out of sight.

Of course we had a discussion, the size couldn't be determined we had nothing to compare them with, but the impression was they were car sized and at a reasonable height. They were not balloons they didn't behave like they do when being blown along, not hot air balloons, far too fast and no basket below, plus the rotation would mean the basket would be going over the top of the balloon. Definitely not Chinese lanterns they didn't glow and again far to fast. We live close to a large airport so see planes fly close by regularly and they were not planes, no wings, when did you last see a plane that looks like a ball. They were not high flying planes that we see every day crossing the skies above the house, they were totally different and too low.

So we could only conclude that my son had seen is first UFOs and I my second. The first again was over the house but totally different.

Have any others seen something strange in the skies?
I would consider it lucky to see anything that cannot be explained such as this; for me, I've had a couple of sightings but not as it appears your clear view.
The absolute proof of a higher intelligence than man is us; can we really be the most intelligent of life forms?
planenut is offline   Reply With Quote