Thread: Igo 8 issues.
View Single Post
Old 28th February 2019, 16:08   #19
VVC-Geeza
This is my second home

2005 Connoisseur SE 1.8 Turbo,2004 45 1.8 Connoisseur and my beloved 1998 VVC Coupe.

Thanked 1,016 Times in 739 Posts

The new card is still working very well generally, however I did encounter an issue last weekend while travelling south on the M1.From around junction 23 onwards an indicator of a speed limit of 50mph came up along with the annoying cackling because I was doing over 50mph.There was no such speed limit in force,the national speed limit applied.Now for most of last year there was camera monitored temporary 50mph speed limit on that section of the M1 and many miles beyond due to road works,but they have now gone.The new card is Q4 2018,so I'm assuming it was added to the card as a permanent speed limit.

My question is can this paticular speed camera location be deleted because this racket went on for many many miles . I found I was able to cancel it by going into settings and temporarily turning off camera and audible alerts,then back on again.I encountered the same problem when travelling back the other way later in the day.

VVC-Geeza is offline   Reply With Quote