Old 16th January 2018, 12:07   #102
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyv310 View Post
Hi.
Well TBH, these issues were on the go in 2012 when I joined the club, they have in the past year or more increased considerably and the last couple of months they are out of hand.
I have made it clear on other threads what I feel about the lack of comms, quality of the units and total lack of service info and spare parts. I am not on a witch hunt but as my job, qualifications and business was purely involved with this type of work for nearly 40 years and is still my hobby, also at one time an owner of a DD unit. So please mods this has to be addressed, not in a week or a month but now. Navall and all the ad's have to be pulled, you cannot condone poor comms, service, taking monies without goods etc, it is not helping the club at all and it will pull its reputation down.
Taking posts off is also making people think it's one sided all for the rogue trader. So please listen to the members and remember no members no club!!
Well said Trev, This has nothing to do with a witch hunt, its all about knowing right from wrong. Members should not have to support these types of failings from a certain individual, this type of behaviour does effect everyone e.g the club and all its members.

Each one of us will have his/her occupation where their profession will often filter though into threads/discussion, these situations have been used many times before to give help and advice to others.

These recent threads should be no different, they certainly don't effect just one person, they effect the club and its surroundings, its inevitable. The continued failings of that one person will effect everyone, its wrong to hide/stop or try and control the situation just for the benefit of one certain individual.
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote