View Single Post
Old 14th January 2021, 14:33   #538
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool Found out why Roger is held up.............

.................................. because his passport was issued in Brazil. And no one from Brazil is allowed into the U.K. because of yet another new strain of the Covid virus. Although he no longer lives in Brazil he is still registered there. Had quite a lengthy phone call with him today. He needs to get clearance from a judge plus another Covid test. If everything goes to plan then he could be on his way by the weekend. I asked about Elizabeth but all he would say is that she is very ill.

Found out that my builder, Steve, used to play professional football, he was Exeter City’s goalkeeper from 1978 to 1981. His father had the building and decorating business which Steve took over running in 1987.
He has finished the work but is coming back to touch up the paint on the outside walls, where he took the old guttering and down pipes have left a few marks.
He had his assistant with him this morning. Where the long sections had to go up then he needed help.

Collected Banana from the garage this morning. Only drove her home. But will take her out tomorrow, essential shopping trip.

And it’s 3 years ago today that I put the flat up For Sale in Barkingside.

Thanks for reading and the kind comments, it is much appreciated.

Please keep safe.

233,320. New rear tyres on order for BBB.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote