View Single Post
Old 10th June 2022, 13:04   #29
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzo337 View Post
It's a given right in the constitution to bear arms, you seem to think rights can be eroded at the strike of a pen, hence head in sand, many of our rights were removed without our knowledge ove the past couple of years, yet many blindly followed and said, it's ok, it's for the greater good. BS. My son is an american citizen and he retains a couple of guns at his property in Texas. It's his right in accordance with the constitution which was set out in the beginning of the american settlements.
hooray for the constitution. Please provide evidence where I think "rights can be eroded at the strike of a pen"

Mean while, while you and others point to the constitution and your rights, the rights of other murdered by the gun are being taken away. Odd how people value their right to own a gun over the rights of others to be alive.
Some people are willing to give up their right to own a gun in an attempt to stop the murders. Stopping the murders by gun will not happen, criminals will find a way to get a gun and ammunition and there are others happy to make the ammunition that is used to murder others and say, its not my fault. Then we have the its my right to own a gun brigade and paid senators that will no doubt stop any attempt to ban guns from public ownership

The USA has year after year had mass shootings, you and your son must be so proud of the constitution and your or his right to own a gun probably giving little concern to those that are murdered or their families, after all, you have your rights.

You mention your sons right to own a gun, wow how big of you, now tell me about the rights of the children recently killed in the school mass shooting and why you think your sons right to own gun trumps their right to a life.

From your posts I am glad we have such strict gun laws in the UK, I would be concerned if you were allowed to own a gun. I am not sure you have the right mentality to own a gun and use it only to defend and not attack.

Date of next mass shooting in USA?

macafee2
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote