View Single Post
Old 28th February 2021, 18:01   #158023
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevestrat View Post
Yeah, course I know that Rich but its getting me down. Varying levels of pain never dropping below a dull nagging ache in both wrists throughout the day starting minutes after I surface from my pit. Can't lift a kettle with my right hand, now struggling with the left unless its only about ¼ full. I have an xray appointment on Wed but its going to be a while before the GP comes to any conclusions. Heat doesn't help, neither does cold, paracetamol is the only painkiller I can take but have to be careful with it, doesn't seem to do anything anyway! Need to speak to the GP tomorrow, see if there's anything I can take or he can prescribe to ease the pain in the meantime.

On a lighter note, lump of pork roasting in the oven, got the potatoes to prepare , veg, gravy and think some sage and onion stuffing. Can't delegate potato peeling duties to my other half as she's been felled by the vaccination side effects.
Any idea what’s causing it, ? It’s not like it was related to your former career. With me it’s neck shoulders wrists knees ankles and feet. I had 19 years of climbing ladders, that knocked my knees and ankles up, and wrists. Then I have had 13 years of reaching for the skies with the pole system which involves looking up all the time,this has wrecked my neck and shoulders. Going to have to see the osteopath again.