Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLVERT View Post
Fill up with fuel BEFORE the motorways.

Take sandwiches.

Don't break the speed limits

Buy a sat nav.---Believe it most of the time.--

There you go; just saved you a fortune.--

PS. The sat-nav will cost less than the fines that are in the post to you at the moment.---

PPS.. Almost forgot---------Crankshaft pulley is dying.

I did fill up before the motorway...but when you're doing over a thousand kilometres, your tank does run dry...

As for sat.nav, I somehow managed to disable my iGo app, and google maps only worked for so long - I had issues with data from my phone, which it needs from time to time as well as a GPS signal...but thanks for the sandwich advice, only I'm not sure Brittany Ferries do them, and the 'Hotel' I stayed in was unoccupied - at 20 euros a night, you don't get much service!

Crank shaft pulley is dying? - well, I had best get that seen to asap, if that indeed is the problem

No helpful comment on the fuel consumption? Before I set out on this trip, I was comfortably expecting 50+mpg, but I guess my heavy right foot put paid to that idea. I'm not sure how slow I would have to go to get 50mpg, but whatever it is, it would not make the journey plausible in under 3 days. Extra day in the sunshine = well worth the cost!
Interior Trim Sports PPH Black, but now with real walnut wooden trim!
One of only 20 on the road!

Last edited by Pueblo_Boy; 27th October 2019 at 16:39..
Pueblo_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote