View Single Post
Old 25th February 2020, 08:13   #151112
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Good morning all and welcome to the day

The boot of the 75 is wet, I have ordered a set of rear light cluster seals and some tubes of red rubber seal. I will have to remove the carpet and dry it out. When the car goes back into storage, I have a few little jobs for the mechanic
to do with doors and windows, nothing major. Thank you sir!

Now I have more time, yesterday I booked our flights to fly to the Cape in South Africa on 15 March for 2 months to make a start on the new house build/conversion at the farm. We are meeting the building contractor on 23 March, a chap we have used before, when he rebuilt the house after it burnt down in the fire on the mountain in 2011. We trusted his workers to do the job right and there were no short-cuts or thefts.

The weather will be hot and I guess I should not complain about that. The only thing I dislike about swimming in the sea to cool off, is how cold the Southern Atlantic can be. The beaches are beautiful, but there is a issue with sharks, so one has to be sensible about not going out too far. Some of the beaches have anti-shark nets during the high season, a feature which reassures

What’s everyone up to?
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote