View Single Post
Old 15th May 2008, 08:59   #6
brum29
Passed Away

Rover 75 Tourer 2L CDT Club SE 2002

Hi Tim, like you I am a complete novice and newbie to all this mechanical stuff and have been asking the same questions for the last couple of weeks, many people have given great help ( see my thead "ECU-help" in the technical section, you may have to go back a couple of page to find it. It will eventually lead into the MAF/Synergy 2) but there are some who trying to be very helpful and still talk in tech/mech terms which go right over my head. I already have my MAF and Synergy 2 and about to fit it between today and the weekend. I have read Rons instuctions and I found them OK but for a complete novice some things still are not clear, I have asked the question yesterday. Don't like to keep on asking all the while as you can understand people get fed up, or you get the feeling they get fed up because you feel such a plank for having to ask all the time. But if I get through this OK, which no doubt I will, I will be able to tell in our terms of understanding.

I have acquired the five point screwdriver socket which fit on to a 1/4" drive, which you can use once I've finished with it and Ron includes a long allen key for getting out the 2 awkward screws down the back of the air filter cover. Will keep you posted in novice type progress notes.
Cheers for now KB
brum29 is offline   Reply With Quote