View Single Post
Old 16th October 2021, 09:07   #162161
MSS
This is my second home

Rover 75CDT, Jaguar XF-S 3.0V6, V'xhall Omega V6 Estate, Twintop 1.8VVT, Astra Estate and Corsa 1.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Hi Maninder,

It’s great to hear your diabetes and eye health is being monitored and followed up 6 monthly. What good news your daughter and son graduated and found engineering jobs straight away, you must feel proud

Yesterday I visited the GP to chase up my referral and there was a long queue of people all ages waiting to have their flu jab. I will have mine next week.

Your right about those political posts. I choose the other option of not visiting them at all.

A few days ago, I ordered a refurbished phone in excellent condition and when it arrived I have to say I was disappointed to find the corners of its casing had been damaged by pitting and teeth marks. I have been in contact with the company who supplied the phone and they have promised a no quibble refund.

How strange the phone had been chewed. I am visualising it’s previous owner having chewed their finger/toe nails off, then turned on the phone during a period of stress.

Disappointed the phone company had not picked up on it before sending the phone out, guessing poor quality control.

Nice day here with the sun shining and not cold out.

What are your plans for the weekend?

Morning Phil, also a good morning to the rest of the brotherhood

I see my writing of 'conducive' had gone a bit off in my previous post. Now corrected.

I am trying imagine a person sitting there chewing his phone - a bit bizarre.

I picked up my son from Surrey - where he is employed - yesterday to spend the weekend at home. Will drop him back there on Monday via my sister's near Heathrow. So a family weekend up here for us. I will be covering over 600 miles from Friday to Monday in the Omega and the XF-S. The power and sounds from the 2.5L and 3.0L V6 engines respectively are quite amazing so it's going to be really enjoyable extended weekend.

The forum is much more peaceful and friendly now due to the lack of politics than it was, which is why having returned to sell my car I have become quite active.
MSS is offline   Reply With Quote