View Single Post
Old 8th December 2021, 10:52   #11
grivas
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 CDT Club Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCP440 View Post
Here I go again about the BBC, everytime I turn the radio or TV on and the BBC are still going on about that party, yes it was bad but there is a lot of other stuff going on in the wourld and all they seem to be bothered about is a party.

Yesterday there was also the ''Whistle Blower'' about how bad they handled the Afganistan evacuation, they had a picture of him on the news, he looked like some one who had been on a youth opportunity program.

The BBC need to stop giving out all this negative propaganda contiuosly and start doing there job.
That is exactly what the BBC's job is and indeed should be!. That is to say reporting the news and informing the public on important events, including reporting on the politicians who are elected by the people to do work FOR the people, and if these politicians are caught with their trousers down, as the saying goes, then the BBC must do their job and inform the public, who may do something about it, not only that but the BBC or indeed any other responsible organisation should be able to do their job in an impartial and safe way, that is not always the case, intimidation is always around the corner.
In addition, if politicians preach a certain sermon it is important that they understand it applies to them as well, and they should not be allowed to forget it, or indeed become comfortable about the job they are elected to carry out.
In my opinion, there should be an independent cross party investigation to get to the bottom of this 'Christmas party' and if politicians are found to have been 'partying' then they should be dismissed and or resign.
grivas is offline   Reply With Quote