View Single Post
Old 16th October 2018, 13:38   #81
Teflon
This is my second home

Lagoon 2.0 V6 75 Conn SE Saloon

Thanked 2,920 Times in 1,570 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
........ You have to be prepared for someone to take exception and complain about their car not being in a movie or a photo shot you took Its happened to me twice and I know it has happened to Jimbo. My response is to thank them for their comment. Or there is the other comment, “how dare you film my car”.... I have had that as well. It was a lovely meet yesterday despite the bad weather. When is the next one?
I've not experienced any comments myself so far, but I guess it's just a matter of time. I guess all you can do is use a little discretion and common sense about how you use the photos/footage and where you post it . As you say, you can't please everyone . I'm guessing the next meet will be the Ely, 2nd Sunday in November, which would make it the 11th. No doubt Peter will advise in due course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Craig View Post
Loved the videos guys great work
Thanks Paul. Oh, and I have to admit, your black grill looks way better "in the flesh" than the photos suggest, so I can understand why you like it. Always nice to have something a little different to the 'norm .

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1MBO View Post
Phil, Cliff

Great videos guys, really caught the day!

Jim
Thanks for the kind words

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1MBO View Post
You're very welcome Phil, though I'm not sure about the "master"!........
I am. You set the standards that the rest of us aspire to Jim. Hope all goes well for you with the hospital etc and you're back in full action soonest.

Take care,

Cliff

No. 4 of 6
Teflon is offline   Reply With Quote