View Single Post
Old 6th October 2011, 13:18   #1
Jim Jamieson
This is my second home

Rover less !

Default Zed's visit to Malta & Gozo

Hi Folks
Zed here again on my travels, this time with big Jim and his friends.
Here I am after scurrying aboard a big jet belonging to a Mr Ryanair.
Dont think big Jim is too happy though, something to do with his missus forgeting to book in cases. Anyway he had to cough up £80, hope that wasn't for my nice seat.

Things have cooled down now especially down there, thats the Alps we're flying over.

Ah! dry land at last and nice and warm to heat me up. here we are the Dingli Cliffs. That looks like a golf ball but I,m told its a radar station looking for bears

Now onto this car thing The Maltese certainly like their wheels but their driving well !! nuff said. This one would do for me and believe it or not yes I did see ZED 300 as well several time again on another Z3

And another one belonging to Who!!

Ah! now this is better almost like our hire car well ! maybe. Note the number, dont think I would like to park next to a Lada though

You can have almost any number plate you like in Malta I have seen some with single figures 1 & N and also full names if it can be squeezed onto a plate.
Now about that hire car we really struggled to get out of this space.

No dafty the car two behind
and just to finish off with cars for now here is one of the many R8 convertibles on the island yes Rover 's code for these models well before Noddy used it.

And this one with an Identity Crisis I wanna be an MG

See ya for now
Zed
Jim Jamieson is offline   Reply With Quote