View Single Post
Old 19th October 2019, 18:03   #1
75v6
Loves to post

75 CDTi Contrempory Navy

Default 2005 LWB Limo in N London N14 area

Hi all,

I've had a chat with a chap I sold my 2005 ex-gov LWB several years ago. He has a disability and has now obtained a mobility car, so is wondering what to do with his Rover.

He has spent something like 8K+ on it over the last 8 years, you name it has been done, inc belts water pump etc.

It is a 2.5L petrol with low mileage (around 75,000 from memory).

Only a few things prevent it being a perfect car...it has small oil leak from rear, he's had a lot of gaskets, etc replaced. But I think it could be the rear crankshaft seal? There are also 2 points on the roof that have a little rust.

So, either he would like someone in the club to repair it so he can sell on OR sell it as is to a member/mechanic for them to make perfect.

I have my old photos for anyone if needed and will ask him to take some current photos inc the 2 small rust spots. It's a very lovely car, near mint I'd say.

So anyone with some advice is welcome! Any club mechanics/members anywhere near to him who could maybe visit or chat about it? He's not a member on here as yet, but I can forward his details to you.

Please pm or email me.
Cheers,
Chris

Last edited by 75v6; 19th October 2019 at 18:04.. Reason: added more info
75v6 is offline   Reply With Quote