View Single Post
Old 18th January 2020, 19:38   #21
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvo View Post
Being able to step down the cruise control would be a useful feature, sometimes you do just need to back off a bit. Suppose now you would have adaptive cruise control to allow a constant gap between the vehicles in front.

Never fitted to 75/ZT, think this was only 45/ZS, but it would be handy in the dark.

Puddle lights seem like a good feature, either under the door mirrors or in the doors themselves. Add to that auto-folding mirrors, although wonder if it is possible to fit a system to existing powerfolds?

Heated windscreen? Not seen the MG version, but I hate the Ford ones as the element wires are very noticeable in certain lights which I find distracting.

I suppose we should also be thankful that we didn't get infernal annoyances such as stop/start and electric handbrakes though.

when would you want the mirrors to fold out, each time you unlock or lock the door? Wife's Focus they unfold each time the car is unlocked. Oh how I worry about the gears, ever time I go to the car to get something out the mirrors fold out...... when I lock the car on my drive, they fold in....why?

macafee2
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote