View Single Post
Old 29th March 2024, 07:01   #173885
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Good morning Jeff and thank you for those words.

Just a thought in passing and not related to you.

I sometimes wonder why some people cannot write the word thank you in their posts. I have been following one poster who has hundreds plus replies, yet has only said thank you 6 times in all of those replies, when others have asked after or wished the best many more times….. Why is it so hard to thank people for their concern, good thoughts and interest, are manners a thing of the past……

We are back from the bush and spending a quiet weekend here. Thank you for asking.

I got all of the shopping in yesterday to last us a week, then next weekend I am taking Jessica away to a lodge in a game reserve as it will be our wedding anniversary. It’s been 3 years since we were away on safari. We will also be visiting a Geo Thermal pool in a reserve called Hells Gate, 3 open air swimming pools naturally heated to 30C …….should be interesting.

Yesterday after the shopping we had physiotherapy, Jessica - the back treatment and myself, strengthening the post-op leg.

When I got home I installed a PTZ pan, tilt, tracking and zoom security camera which is powered by solar, we can get sunlight 12 hours in a day, so far it’s working 100%

Do have a fabulous day seeing your Dad and Ros.

Looking forward to seeing your photos of what you are doing, as we love to see them, so please don’t forget to post them up
Your wedding anniversary plans sound fantastic . I bet you both can't wait

Hot off the press, taken half an hour ago of our Molly lounging

Molly by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr