View Single Post
Old 16th February 2019, 10:13   #8
Vanja

Rover 75

Hi everyone!

I did not solve the problem, but I found a few things.

I checked all the fuses in the fuse box under bonet again and everyone is fine.

On the box in the cabin two brown-black wires come in the same connector and one of them has no voltage. This wire that does not have the voltage is exactly that comon voltage suply that I lost for the four fuses mentioned above.

Just to mention at the begin that the voltage I am measuring in contact in the cabin fusebox is 4.6V instead of 12V.

When a long wire is connected to this brown-black wire in the fuse box connector in the cabin everything works properly.

Two black-brown wires come out of the fuse box under bonet but are not connected to the fusable link 2, and they are located near the relay area. With fusable link 2, a brown-pink wire is connected. It should be a power suply for which there is no box with fuses in the cab, according to the diagram and documentation.
I also checked that the wire in the cabin was not related to any contact in the box under bonet (fusable links, fuses and relays), and it is not.

The conclusion that can be obtained from the above is that this brown-pink wire with fusable link 2 somewhere changed its color to brown-black.

Is it possible, and if so, where could that be?

Is it possible to have anything to do with the alarm system?

If I can not find where the wire has changed color, it remains to install a new wire from fusable link 2 to the contact on the fuse box in the cabin, but it's a bit stupid.

Last edited by Vanja; 16th February 2019 at 11:05..
Vanja is offline   Reply With Quote