View Single Post
Old 2nd April 2022, 17:08   #59
stocktake
Vis Whiz

Rover 75 2.5 auto Saloon

Thanked 3,056 Times in 1,621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave lincs View Post
Come on chaps let's try and get this up to £2000 for our friend Trikey who is a great help to many and well respected member of this club who over the years has saved many members a lot of money on there cars with his excellent knowledge and skills

Even if you can only afford £5 it will soon add up and hopefully get the total to £2000 last time I looked the total was £1465 from 55 people's donations

Dave
When we lost Bluebird late last year some of us put together to be able to show our love and respect for Debz in the only way we could by way of a wreath and flowers at the funeral.

There was an amount left over which I have been holding on behalf of the group waiting for a worthy cause.

As Trikey has taken up the challenge to help others, I have had a quick chat with some of the people who donated and we feel it is more than fitting that part of Debz should accompany Andy on this journey. If you nip over to the go fund me page I have marked the donation "Bluebird Memorial fund" .

Lost a few stones and a Gall Bladder and part of a bile duct and all of my dignity in the suppository incident

Last edited by stocktake; 2nd April 2022 at 18:16..
stocktake is offline   Reply With Quote