View Single Post
Old 16th August 2019, 16:41   #1
Olde faithful
Loves to post

ROVER 75 TOURER

Default I could not help myself!

I did it, and had to have one, one of the Jaguar XJ50 cars brand new
last week i was browsing the net and went to jaguar approved cars to the XJ section.
there i saw four obscure colours, in these i contacted the jag dealer, and he informed me that normally Jag only do 4 colours in XJ50 models, of which only 140 are going to be built.

however jaguar because of the 50 years of the XJ pulled the last but ten cars off the track of the XJ50S and painted them in SVO colours special vehicle order, WOW!
Cost of this SVO treatment for paint £10.000 yeap then thousand pounds, for free to any customer who buys one.....

there were ten factory workers who worked on the XJ line and Jag used ten workers surnames to name the paints , Mines called Pallette Gardener Green, Mr Gardener assisted in building that one, theres also Queens Gold, so forth so forth.....

mines a Greeny /Blue , However there are Just two left of these very special Jaguars ( the ten) White ghost silver and the Queens gold one.

these cars have everything on them EVEN lighting up the cill as you eneter with blue lighting LED says XJ50. These are truly gorgeous classic British cars

heres a link to one of the final two XJ50 cars, and the white ghost silver is still there too, the other eight have sold. I can't believe my luck!!! mines the best colour i feel LOL

These are fictitious number plates these are going to be sept 69 registrations pick mine up on the 2nd....yeeeea
The Rover 75 is being kept as my classic car to!! win win

https://used.jaguar.co.uk/search#/details/2971491

Last edited by Olde faithful; 16th August 2019 at 16:51..
Olde faithful is offline   Reply With Quote