View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2009, 20:04   #30
Dave Goody
This is my second home

15 years of 75s & ZTs now an XTrail

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
I think some of them came without heaters, that was considered luxury in some cars. A hardy lot they must have been.
I would suspect that this stuff would also seal internal leaks to a degree, so it might be of benefit to keep in the system.

Dave, let us know when you know. Sounds like a busy trip. I will certainly have some housings ready by that time. They weigh in at about 1300 g each. But I presume you will have your kit stuffed with cheap wine, biltong and god knows what.
I'll have to eat the Biltong when there, the drug sniffer dogs go crazy at Heathrow on return and they confiscate it!! I can bring a spare bag and will get Business class so can carry a bit extra?
Have a word with SMC or E M S to see if they would like to market, both local to me and could drop them off.
As I said unfortunately out of country for most of Summer so would keep a lot of people waiting for orders if I did the marketing/posting. Will let you know dates as soon as I hear. Dave

When I was a kid I was scared of earwigs because I thought they actually lived in your ears. I was even more terrified of cockroaches!
Dave Goody is offline   Reply With Quote