View Single Post
Old 26th October 2017, 17:25   #5
Caskin
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRANDAD LES View Post
Hello all, I am trying to find a cure for the above fault condition. The drivers foot well is swimming with water, could this be coming from the "plenum chamber" which I did find blocked. I suspect, after reading other reports that damp would cause this fault - the light stopping on. Where do I find this sensor which I gather is around the seat area. I am getting desperate on this one!
Hi I have a tourer and had this problem just recently.Under the seat there are three plugs the one you are interested in is the small yellow one.In my case it had come adrift from the seat bracket, so that each time the seat was adjusted it was getting dragged along and partially disconnecting.
Disconnect your battery and unclip the yellow plug,take it apart give it a good clean with an elctrical spray cleaner,put it all back and light should go out?Hope this helps.
Purchased 52 plate V6 connie Wedgewood blue,one owner,42000 on clock ,Virtually pristine.2017 service,new Goodyear tyres,Discs and pads all round,new battery,New cam and timing belts (3rd fitting in life of car),plus full normal service.exhaust 2016.First mod was to bonnet catch .Latest mod,triple heart pace maker. All brake lines changed for copper, all brake hoses changed for Pagid hoses.
Caskin is offline   Reply With Quote