View Single Post
Old 21st June 2019, 20:54   #46
MSS
This is my second home

Rover 75CDT, Jaguar XF-S 3.0V6, V'xhall Omega V6 Estate, Twintop 1.8VVT, Astra Estate and Corsa 1.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolin View Post
mss, if you think any of that is 'funny', then you are a sick and twisted individual.

Your apparent disgusting regard for older folk ignores the contribution they can still make to society, their family and friends, regardless of age or ill health.

There is no point playing devil's advocate in such a way - it doesn't achieve anything and shows that you have some really dark thoughts going on inside your mind.
Thank you for those observations Bolin.

So that you are not mistaken about facts, I am one of the "older folk". What I think we the "older folk" need to take personal views on is whether we are happy to continue consuming an incerasingly larger share of UK's wealth, which will lead to increasing debt, that will affect the lives of the younger generation in years to come. If an individual is content with with this, then fine. But I would hope that after giving it due consideration, many of us would not be content and will wish to address their consumption accordingly. Equally, some will see it as their right to keep taking what is best for themselves. That is the way of the world

If you do not like my thoughts, put you own proposals on the table for a grown-up discussion insted of attacking me. .