View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2016, 18:33   #24
prebenny
Taking time out

Rover 75 Tourer CDT+

Coolcat it has been said before - TOAF will be free (without chiptuning and key management) so neither I or Longer have no profit of doing that. Both of us are just one of people testing it. Man who done all the job is Marcin Misek and he is the man who we should thank for his time and work.

In fact we are talking alot lately but notice one thing. How old are our cars? Oldest 16 and youngest 10 years old. Sorry but I wont believe that there was no possibility of doing thing like virtual t4 earlier. I don't believe in the coincidence it is available now when TOAF project is on finish. I just see it this way people who own T4's get lots of money using it are trying to get as much money as they can before TOAF is available. I consider it really unfair not only for me or Longer86 or Marcin Misek but to every single MG ZT/Rover 75 owner (not sure but with Land Rover Freelander I it should work as well - will ask people who will know and edit this or post answer later) who has to pay every time to plug T4 to their cars or buy VT4.

If I understood well when PSCAN (correct me if I'm wrong) was released there also were problems with T4 lobby trying to discredit people who made it.