View Single Post
Old 3rd April 2009, 12:37   #25
derekosb
Occasional interested visitor

Kia SOUL EV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Searcher View Post
Thanks Derek for the PM about this meet...
I missed it on the forum and sorry that I did so.
Regrettably we are moving to Portugal on the 11th. May and so will not be able to take part at what appears to be a great venue and a good meeting.
Perhaps I might extend to all our Scottish members, an invitation to what might be the first Portuguese Meet, it would be great to be able to get a sub-section of the Club going in Pt. I know that there are at least three members already and I have photographs of about a dozen 75/ZTs from around the area that we will be living, I shall have to produce a Flyer in Portuguese and have a splurge...
We are taking the ZT-T with us, it's worth so little in UK but would cost about €16,000 to get a similar one in PT
Have a grand time, will be thinking of you all, from the poolside
Martin & Pauline Jackson
Hi Martin & Pauline

I thought it was quite soon you were moving as I remembered your thread asking about sourcing a LHD ZT-T, just was not aware it was quite so soon. I remember being shocked at how much our cars were worth in Europe! Do we undervalue our own products do you think?

Anyway, that is of course a shame you will miss the meet, however I do not think for a moment you should have any "regrets" as you head off on your new adventure.

I am sure I echo all the members who were fortunate enough to meet you last November when I wish you and Pauline Bon Voyage and good luck in your move to the sunshine and life as a retired Ex-Pat!

Keep in touch on the forum and who knows, if ever in your neck of the woods a member may drop by. If you get notice in advance you will have time to leg it before they (we) descend.

A gentleman as always Martin, we will miss you at the meet and shall think of you enviously by the pool!

Good luck,

Derek

Scottish Members Guestmap here.
Just click on your location to add a marker.
derekosb is offline   Reply With Quote