View Single Post
Old 28th July 2019, 07:19   #147719
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Good morning all and welcome to the day What is everyone up to? Yesterday I was stressed out organising an appointment with a vascular surgeon in Bristol and organising a vascular scan for monitoring the bypass and the aneurysms.

This involves speaking with the health insurance company to ask them to authorise payments and speaking to the surgeon to get him to agree to see me. His secretary said he was in the theatres all day and she would not be able to speak to him until tomorrow. I got the go ahead from the insurance company, such a relief as sometimes they say no.

Then I had to do some DIY to reinforce the new bed and put up some blinds, whilst having to contend with the headaches and eye pain. There is always something to do
Morning Phil,

Don't think we will be sun bathing today

Got a washing machine, oven and fridge freezer to remove today.
They were going to be left but the purchasers have decided they don't want them.
The washing machine Ern (Ros's Brother) is going to have. The fridge freezer Ros and I will have here as it is newer than hers. The oven will be going to the tip as it is gas.

Then I'll slap some paint on the walls behind where they were parked.

You take it steady yourself Phil. I'm not even going to ask what the bed reinforcment is needed for