View Single Post
Old 5th November 2019, 16:08   #19
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,481 Posts
Default Just seen Your posts now :)

Hiya all how's everybody doing just got back from work

Just want too say Thank you too everyone's posts I really appreciate a great deal and things are certainly looking its been over three weeks now and things are certainly getting better.

I do want too say a few things as well too clear the air as this has too stop right now as it is starting too get on my wick a bit.

Its about the drinking, I know that some of you have mentioned it, Even just did video just now too upload again went over the 500 MB limit so I can't.

Yes I used too have a good sesh on the days that I was able too get cover for sometimes I would go over a bit silly but there you go.

Comes across too me that you all think that I'm a serious Alcoholic that's what it looks like too me from some of the responses.

Well truth be told I don't rely on it mainly because I don't want too and most importantly too keep my driving licence clean and my job which involves a lot of driving, I've got a class 2 I don't want too beeping that up as I may go for my class one.

North Wales police are very keen EXTREAMLY KEEN I don't want too take any chances.

When I was more social sure I'd have a few on the nights and have a good laugh, but again there tied down with kids, Girlfriends and wife's.

I don't get too do that so much anymore.

When I go too car meets I have few as well because its social occasion which I don't get anymore.
That's one part of the job I hate I've cut myself off a bit.

Again my contract with the company there always has be cover available if not I could lose that contract it will be game over for me and then I'll be the beeps.

Last time I had few was when I had chance too spend time with my girlfriend if I was able too get cover sure I was drunk but we both had a good laugh.

When I tried too top myself off I had everything planned and drink wasn't involved and do you why?

Because I wanted too make at the time that the job would be done I wasn't expecting too survive.

Fueled probe with petrol at my local garage spoke too Stephen briefly.
Came back home spoke too my parents for a bit I told I loved them as they went too bed I went too the house grab some beers 3 carlings and one cider.

Last minute prep of the car

Found a spot.

Parked up.

Let the car do the rest.

that's when I opened one up and too help me relax.

When they found me and I was back in back ambulance I told them that I did have a drink which may affect my blood pressure wanted too be honest with them before they gave me oxygen.

All I ask is can you please knock it on the head please in the end of the day its not me I'll be very honest.

There you have it folks despite everything that's happened.
I've accepted that it has I can't change it, but I can change the way I deal with things for instance I need too talk more a lot more then I do.

The more I talk about it the better I feel, a sense inner peace in my heart and mind.

Thank you all for reading I'll be back again soon.

Just heading off too the gym in a bit ready for other session.

Lordy signing off.

Lest we forget.

Never forget them and support our armed forces.

https://i.imgur.com/oyca2Lyl.jpg?1
Passion Never Dies It Only Gets Stronger.
Go your own way.

Last edited by Lordy; 5th November 2019 at 19:33..
Lordy is offline   Reply With Quote