View Single Post
Old 21st August 2020, 23:05   #10
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam2003 View Post
Thanks i couldn’t find it on the site that’s why I linked a video.

Is £8000+ a decent price? I know there is one with something like 20 miles going for £30,000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
£8,000 is probably about right for the market. I cannot say it is a good price, as the market dictates it. V8s can be temperamental in general, as their ECUs dont always communicate with the T4 (the computer system designed for our cars, and some other MGR/LR cars).

The 75 was built in less numbers than the ZT, but the ZT always seem to command a higher price, maybe because all (but maybe 1) were autos. ZTs were all (again maybe but 1?) were manuals. The really (really!) desirable V8s are the ones with blowers on them.

Police here in NI evaluated a couple of V8s ZTs (a few 190s too - the diecast model was based upon one, albeit a mk2 model against the real mk1 car)., and at least one personal protection 75 V8. A V8 ZT is still apparently languishing at the local police garage with issues.

The 20 miler, is discussed a couple of times a year, price hasnt changed for a long time, and was only registered when it was, to allow it actually be registered for fear of falling foul of the emissions regs that came in. If you look at the rest of the guy's stock (Hursley Hill), make sure you have something to hold your mouth closed with lol.

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!
clf is offline   Reply With Quote