View Single Post
Old 30th June 2021, 21:33   #1
Robson Rover Repair
NI/ROI RS

ZT-T 190 / 75 Diesel x3 / 6 door limo / 216 Cabby / Rover 25 van

Thanked 1,046 Times in 568 Posts
Thumbs up Something i'm doing for Cancer Research UK

As many of you know, in previous years I have done charity events for cancer research UK, sponsored runs and even my MMA fight.

This year my health has been, well, negative to say the least. I've been off for just under two months straight, with on / off work since the new year suffering from Costochondritis but I still wanted to do something.

Inspired by my love of Rover 75's and my youtube channel, I decided to make a keyring with all profits going to Cancer Research UK. They arrived this morning, and I did an unboxing video, as I wasn't quite sure what they where going to look like!

The youtube video unboxing them for first time

So they are solid metal Robson Rover Repair logo keyrings, with only 75 ever being made, and obviously costing £7.50 , had to get as many Rover 75 references in there as possible. These are not cheap junk, solid metal, electroplated and quality. Unlike most of my cars!

I sell them only via my ebay shop, as it means Cancer Research UK INSTANTLY gets your donation from the purchase, and I dont hold any of the money. £3.25 instantly goes to Cancer Research UK, and if you deliver to a UK address GIFTAID is applied giving them an extra 20% into the bargain.

Additionally, from my side of things, I cover obviously the cost of design & building them, presentation boxes, UK & Ireland postage is free at my cost, postage envelopes etc, and if im honest its all working out at £3.27 per keyring delivered my end.

Additionally any keyring posted internationally will only pay £2.00 for global delivery maximum. I will cover the difference out of my own pocket to ensure the £3.25 goes to Cancer research UK.

If you would like to buy one, you may purchase via my eBay shop here , Again please note, all purchases are via Ebay to ensure all profits go direct and I will not have to gather the funds in bits, and then deliver to Cancer Research separately over time.
Robson Rover Repair is offline   Reply With Quote