View Single Post
Old 3rd August 2011, 23:32   #29
Robson Rover Repair
NI/ROI RS

ZT-T 190 / 75 Diesel x3 / 6 door limo / 216 Cabby / Rover 25 van

Thanked 1,046 Times in 568 Posts
Default Chapter 20 - Authors Comments

This guide is the private work of Colin Robson, aka Robson Rover Repair, but is being shared publicly on THE 75 AND ZT CLUB.

All images used within this guide where with expressed permission of the owners club along with any information they have submitted to the forum.

Please feel free to contact me should you wish to use this guide, I will not object if you ask permission and give credit to those who worked hard towards it.

-------------

Notes about Ultimate Buyers Guide 2022

16/07/2022

Its done. This guide has been updated over 10 years now, it has been republished in magazines and tabloids without my permission many times, so to counter this I've included a small bit deliberately placed mistake in each section that only I will spot.

Now the general information, vin, codes etc are all accurate but this has already proven handy for me in the past to assist in proving the unauthorised reproduction of this information.

If you wish to reproduce it, contact me directly via pm or email as I have a none club specific version that is ideal for publication.

I hope you get as much enjoyment out of your cars as I do from my 190 ztt and diesel auto, and feel free to PM me at anytime!

Remember, the Rover 75 and MG ZT is not a bad car, this guide points out the worst faults and helps you prevent them!!!

I hope all the information inside is useful to everyone who wishes to buy a car in the future and please dont steal it, there amount of work I and many others have put into this is shown buy the content!

Colin Robson

Last edited by Robson Rover Repair; 16th July 2022 at 14:46.. Reason: Private e-mail removed as per Club Policy
Robson Rover Repair is offline   Reply With Quote