clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymc View Post
I'd love to believe that, but I don't.

https://twitter.com/healthdpt/status...541697/video/1
That comes across quite flippant, and seems as though I am dismissing the seriousness of it. Believe me I am not. However, the majority who contract it (mostly the ones who crowded into the supermarkets will be likely the main culprits, no matter how many toilet rolls they have), will experience symptoms similar to a heavy cold (OK flu like. I am referring really to the effect that it will have on the healthy), and will THEN self isolate. They will now be thinking they will be about to die, start phoning the doctor, going to A and E etc. (hopefully being chased away). All the while still causing chaos for everyone else, with their self entitlement (hmm BMW Audi owners I wonder). Then after a week, they start to feel better, after two, they are fit enough to go back to their normal lives, with the wake of their selfishness behind them still causing chaos (just like the BMW driver crossing from lane 2 on the M5 to lane 3 of the M2 at Greencastle - everybody else having to deal with it).

The majority will be able to deal with it (and recover), but there are those that cannot, and it is those who will suffer because of those who have developed stupid from it. And it is them, that I fear for.

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!

Last edited by clf; 21st March 2020 at 17:39..
clf is offline   Reply With Quote