View Single Post
Old 21st March 2020, 19:21   #10
KLM
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Club CDT

Posted and pasted from Any-town's local forum.
As follows.......
As I have lots of time on my hands being a widow pensioner.
I go some days (don't need much) to watch the Virus-run runners gobble up stuff they don't need, want or would know how to cook. But hey, it's there, so they must have it before someone who needs it gets it. Not yet seen a fight go off, but It will soon happen!
To observe this behaviour, pick up a basket, you might have to wait a while for one, as most are in use.
Wander around the store just observing the clientele, it won’t be long before you spot a likely candidate for a Virus run. Usually they are loud, wearing “trakky bottoms” or “PJs”, more than likely they will have a Prole Facelift, created by having a very tight scraggly ponytail.
It’s likely from next Monday there will be several kids in tow with them with names like “Come on you little Bastard” or “Git”. Didn’t realise how common these two names were until recently.
Once you spot a “Virus Runner “, follow them round, at a discrete distance. Once they reach the bread or milk isles, you’ll note their body language change into a very aggressive posture as they pile as many loaves of bread or bottles of milk into their arms as they can get.
Heaven forbid there’s anyone else near and wanting any, as this is “light the blue touch paper zone!”
The other isles where this can happen is the frozen sections, chicken nuggets, frozen pizza and the like. If, however, it doesn’t go off at any of these sections due to them intimidating all who are foolhardy enough to come within 3 metres of them, don’t despair. The checkout will definitely be the “Krakatoa” moment for sure, when the shop assistant says you can only have two of any items.
Don’t be tempted to say to the Virus-runner leave them there, I’ll have two of them! You will be met with the comment “If I can’t fckin have them, you fckin aren’t having them!”
Yes, all in all, it’s good way to pass 30 minutes or so, observing the hapless virus chickens gathering their vitals.

Kev.
KLM is offline   Reply With Quote