View Single Post
Old 1st June 2022, 07:30   #8
Simondi
Regional Secretary

MGTF, MG ZS EV Exclusive

Thanked 3,563 Times in 1,857 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by macafee2 View Post
The first time I watched one of his videos I thought raciest, the second one I watched I then Googled the information.
It was about the murders of women in London this year.
The video was pointing out the colours and none nationality of the women murdered. It was also implying the perpetrators were foreign, this being based on their names.

Perhaps the video is subtly raciest, perhaps it is just pointing out what has been going on. I cant decide, can it fall into both camps? If I could find a link to the video I'd paste it for you to watch and come back to me.

I just know I feel uneasy with the videos

macafee2
Yes, the videos certainly make me feel uneasy. I'm quite certain the chap would deny he is racist, indeed in at least one he says so.........but his comments about Ukrainian refugees is I think telling. He clearly seems uneasy that modern Ukraine is multi cultural and not the stereotypical European country he would like. His comments on that topic appear to suggest he is ok with indigenous 'white/ European' people but not so African/ Asian or other non white.
As I said earlier it may just be my take on what he is saying. I'm pretty certain some on these pages will put forward a different opinion. That's the joys of a public forum.

As a former moderator I would countenance against posting links to the videos as I think they fall foul of the club's rules. Clearly no longer my decision and others may think otherwise
Simondi is offline   Reply With Quote