View Single Post
Old 10th March 2021, 19:13   #7
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caskin View Post
My apologies you are totally correct. Sean was my first contact through the forum advert....although location at that time was given as Bahamas!!!

It was Jeff (coolcat) who picked up on my (unfilled) order and made the promises that Sean failed to keep, also filled me in as to Seans character.
In fact you have a good memory, as you have managed to fill in all the information that I had, but until now had mislaid.!!!
It was coolcat who also promised to make up the money owed to me, but to my knowledge has also dropped out of sight, without keeping his promises!!
So thank you for bringing all details back up to date, as it gives me the opportunity of taking it a step further.
Sorry......I've never dropped out of sight on here and still post nearly every day?
Also, why would I offer out of my own pocket to make up for money you are/were owed by Sean, AKA Radioguy, not by me?

All I did was act as Sean's agent to send his products out to his customers.
He paid the company I worked for at the time for doing this.
The only thing I charged for was fitting head units/accesories for forum members who requested this.

It was over three years ago when I stopped working with Sean as I left the company I worked for to pursue my new career.
Sean did have another chap in the UK who's name escapes me at the moment. I believe this was very short lived though and Sean did his disappearing act.

If you would like to remind me of any conversation we had to the contrary then please do so.

Edit......Just to add after reading this more carefully.
I think you are confusing me with this 'Andy' person?
I never took over when Sean disappeared, In fact I stopped working with him before that happened. I left the company I used to work for to go self employed which I still am (just about in these Covid-19 times).

Possibly the other person who started doing the distribution for Sean is the person you refer too?
There is a very long thread on here (in the In Car Entertainment section) when this all kicked off where I believe he may have posted a few times. If I can find the posts, I'll link them on here.

Last edited by coolcat; 10th March 2021 at 19:22..
coolcat is offline   Reply With Quote